Monday, August 17, 2009

I watched District 9 movie..first day last show :)

Hey...district 9 movie is too good.
Its about aliens and their life as refugees on our earth!!
Its not like all regular ET movies where aliens attack earth(in particular USA) and we humans suffer...
It starts up with series of interviews...I felt as if I was watching CNN!
20 yrs ago..due to some malfunction in alien's ship, aliens ship settles above Johannesburg, SouthAfrica and after quite some time, aliens were found half dead. These creatures were housed by government in district 9. Later,nigerians start black market and they start treating aliens as workers/slaves.
In course of time, aliens were left disarmed and helpless.
Later due to public pressure, MNU starts a ,massive operation to relocate aliens from district 9 to 10..and the hero(wikus) was then assigned this critical task...
Then...at last with wikus help alien finds their way to home.

I enjoyed this 2 hr sci-fi movie and in particular I fell in love with the baby alien :)
I just loved the way, the hero's character was built up and sharlto copley did his best.

I am waiting for 2nd part....I want to know how these aliens are going to take revenge on humans??Most importantly..will they???Are they going to keep up their promise and help our hero??

The movie with cast of unknowns has turned out to be my favourate sci-fi movie, a massive hit..this yr!

1 comment:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.