Monday, August 17, 2009

My first camping experience @ poconos


At last we made it!!
We went on camping at kittatinny@poconos.
As usual.. we planned our trip in the last minute and all delaware river side campgrounds were already booked!
A few sites were available in the woodlands and we had chosen one which has got huge pine trees, table and fire ring. Its like a mini dense forest...I felt as if the sky turned out green :)
We have built a camping tent and this reminds me of my nephew "Abhi" who loves to hide under blanket, under dining table feeling as if it's his tiny home :)

One of my fav's.."Grilling" :-
Last time when we went to lake george with our frnds, we grilled all kinds of vegetables...prepared kebabs, pavbhajis...and the list goes... :)
This time we made things simpler...we had chapati for dinner and then sandwich for breakfast.

Then we went for a walk on mysterious mud road.
Next day, we packed all our things and now I am here writing blogs in these weekdays and sharing my experiences...

In short, this outdoor camping has much to offer in the way of family time in todays hustle and bustle life...
Being close to nature,
in the beautiful landscape(vs in closed, compact houses)
with the moon so big and bright vs I dont even want to mention :((...fill it urself
with fresh air (vs ??)
listening to nature's unique music...
an UlTiMaTe experience.

Next time I wanna go for camping on river side with my friends which will make this even more interesting :)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Nothing like being in the great outdoors and living simply for a few days!